Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Underemployed man excited to hear about Obama's NCAA picks

Peter Morgan, a 45 year old former shift supervisor, who is now working as a part time employee at Walmart was excited to learn of President Obama's NCAA tournament picks.  Said Morgan, "I heard two customers talking about is, its pretty cool that the President is on ESPN talking sports."

Morgan who does not have cable TV or internet access admitted he really hasn't been following this season very closely.  "I don't have ESPN, but it makes me proud as an American citizen to know our President is able to make time in his busy schedule to promote gaming."

Morgan hopes to be able to watch the picks live on TV next year.  "I am about to get kicked out of my house, so if I move to a motel, I will definitely pick one with cable TV."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/2015/story/_/id/12505909/president-barack-obama-bracket-picks-kentucky-ncaa-men-basketball-title



No comments:

Post a Comment